Our staff outside of Sierra Leone is made up almost entirely of volunteers.
This keeps operating costs low, and makes it possible to continue the work we do. We have been incredibly fortunate to have caring and concerned people from all walks of life, volunteer to join our team and make a difference for the children in our care.
But, we need more help!
Volunteers are needed in a number of areas -- some that require specific skills and others that simply require a passion for the orphaned and destitute children of Sierra Leone:
- School administrators, educators, parents and students, willing to present information about All As One to their schools.
- Event plannersand/or individuals, to plan and host events to raise awareness and funds for the Children's Center.
- People with fundraising experience, who can locate and contact various possible sources of funding for All As One.
- School administrators, educators, parents and students, willing to present information about AAO to their schools.
- Business owners, willing to partner with All As One in our work, or sponsor special projects.
- Individuals willing to give a presentation about All As One for their friends, organization, or workplace.